The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to foster student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of academic records from the first contact with the student to graduation from the College.
The Registrar’s office provides support for the college’s academic programs and policies and in keeping with FERPA, ensures the integrity, confidentiality and security of the college’s educational records.
How Do I Register?
- Use Self-Service to register online
- New to Self-Service? Student Self-Service Guide (PDF)
- Prior to registering, we encourage you to meet with your Academic Advisor to review your schedule for the upcoming semester. You should also verify that any financial aid, scholarships, grants, VA benefits, etc. have been awarded for the upcoming academic term
- Complete FTCC Admissions
- Complete the V-5 Visiting Student Form
- Email Visiting Student Form & Unofficial College/University transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FTCC offers a variety of Non-Credit courses through our Corporate and Continuing Education programs. For more information visit Corporate & Continuing Education
Do you have questions about your account? Please contact the appropriate office.
|Office||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Business & Finance Officeemail@example.com|