Welcome to Fayetteville Technical Community College’s High School Connections Program!
Register now for tuition-free courses!
What is High School Connections?
Get a head start on your degree or career. Take free college courses as a high school student to accelerate completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees that lead to college transfer or provide entry-level job skills.
High School Connections (HSC) is the local branch of the state program, Career and College Promise. The program provides seamless dual enrollment educational opportunities for eligible North Carolina high school students.
High School Connections Enrollment
Steps to Apply
- Download and complete the High School Connections application
- Download and complete the enrollment form for your desired pathway
- Speak to your school’s Career Coach and High School Counselor for assistance choosing a pathway and courses
- Once you and your parent/guardian have signed both the application and enrollment form, submit both forms to your high school counselor.
Change your course
- Download and complete the course change form
- Verify your chosen courses are in your pathway. If not, submit a pathway change request.
- Submit the form to your high school counselor after you and your parent/guardian have signed.
High School Connections is a tremendous blessing for Autry family
Between the cost of tuition, room and board, and any incidentals that might come up for a college student living away from home, Craig estimates that High School Connections has saved his family as much as $23,000.
Currently Registered HSC Students
Already registered at FTCC? Here are the steps you need to get started!
Student ID & User Name
You will need access to Self-Service, Blackboard & Student Email at FTCC. Having the correct username and password are essential to logging in.
|Office Location: Tony Rand Student Center (TRSC) Room 128|
|Malcolm Pace||Program Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||910-486-7460|
|Michelle Pait||Career Coachemail@example.com||910-676-7358|
|Office Location: Horace Sisk Building (HOS), Room 617|
|Taneka Williams||Career Pathways Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||910-678-8505|
|Larry Culbreth||Safety Monitoremail@example.com||910-678-8505|