FTCC COVID-19 Safety Protocols
March 23, 2022
As of March 3, FTCC is no longer requiring masks to be worn by anyone on our campuses or other properties. The College is also no longer requiring weekly COVID testing of any employees. The College will continue to offer testing through Goshen Medical for individuals that request testing services
The College is grateful to each of you for your care, perseverance, and dedication in helping us maintain operations with a keen focus on safety for our faculty, staff, students and family members. Thank you for your continued diligence!
On-campus COVID-19 testing
Goshen Medical brings one of its Mobile Medical Units to the FTCC Fayetteville campus once a week to provide drive-thru COVID-19 testing for employees.
In addition, Goshen Medical also offers additional medical services to the FTCC family and has healthcare providers on site during COVID-19 testing hours.
- Employees using testing services provided by Goshen Medical will need to complete the following forms:
- Registration Form – this information is needed to establish you as a patient in Goshen’s electronic healthcare record system. Please complete the form PRIOR to arriving at the COVID testing site. If forms are not complete prior to arrival, you will be delayed in being served until the form is completed.
- COVID-19 Screening Form – this form will need to be completed at each visit.
Information provided to Goshen on these two forms will not be shared with FTCC.
- Costs for Insured Employees:
- Rapid COVID-19 test: no co-pay
- PCR COVID test: no fee
- Medical Service Visit with a Healthcare Provider: A Co-pay will be collected at the time of service or billed to the patient. Any additional costs are determined by an individual’s healthcare insurance coverage.
When: Mondays, 7:30-9:30 AM
Where: The long parking lot behind the Continuing Education Center (this parking lot faces Fort Bragg Road)
Appointments: Required. Appointments should be made at this link – https://book.appointment-plus.com/d0celsv6/#/
FTCC’s COVID-19 Campus Exposure Procedures
If you are exposed to COVID-19 or become ill with the virus, please consult the Quarantine and Isolation Calculator at the top of this CDC page to determine to determine if you need to isolate, quarantine, or take other steps to prevent spreading COVID-19. Anyone who is exposed to COVID or who becomes ill with the virus should complete and submit a C-40 form.